This is a little late, but I wanted everyone to see what Michael was doing a couple weekends ago while the Colts were playing the Chargers.



And here's one of Michael wearing the boots I bought for my upcoming Arctic trip. They're good to -40F!!

Here's a photo of MJ wearing his expedition hat.
5 comments:
I loved all of the pictures!! It's nice to see all of the colt's clothes (which I'm sure are gifts from us Indy folks) worn by such cuteness!
Aunt Sue
Hey, this is a great idea. The pictures are great! Michael has a little growing to do to fill those boots. :)
Great pics, but I expected some representative Bears' pics from Mom! Guess it wasn't such a good year. :(
I see, too, I need to update the Razorbacker wear (not too great of a year there either!) Michael gets cuter every day!! Gramma Peg
Hi Guys,
The pictures are great! Michael
is not only a cutie but a big
"ham" also.
Love to all,
Manama & pa
Hey there! Wow ~ our family's first BLOG!! And, how appropriate it be of MJ! Keep the pictures coming. Can you do one with sound? I'd like to hear him talk!! Give him a kiss from me!
Post a Comment