Monday, June 23, 2008

Michael's First Movie - Kung Fu Panda!


Michael went to see his first movie in a theatre this weekend. Kung Fu Panda! The is a cute movie about a Panda bear in China who dreams of being a Kung Fu Master. He gets his chance and saves the day- of course! It was a fun movie.


MJ did great. He barely made a sound- we thought he might have fallen asleep, but I don't think so. He was just into the movie. He sat on my lap because the folding seat in the theatre kept trying to swallow him.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - that is amazing that he sat thru the movie! Then, again, my nephew is not the average kid either!
Thanks for helping me get this blog saved.... I knew that but sometimes forget (CRS)!
Kiss Michael from Aunt Sandy - it's probably time that I sent some pictures so he doesn't forget us - it's been awhile!
I found out today that Jordan's senior pics are ready to be reviewed - I can't wait!
Has MJ taken any recent photos??
AUNT SANDY

Anonymous said...

It doesn't surprise me that Michael could sit through a movie. He goes into the zone when he's watching Mickey or Handy Manny on TV. He has a great concentration level. He sure was fun while he was here too.

Love,
Mommo/Mom