Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving

Our friends Ron and Cynthia visited for Thanksgiving. They live in Pullman, WA- about 6 hours away. They brought Megan and Kevin (5), and Rachel (8).


On Friday morning, the ladies left the house at 4 am to stand in line at Target. Insanity.

Ron and Doug chose the totally sane route of taking 4 kids to OMSI, the museum of Science and Industry.

Here's Michael pretending to be a chipmunk.
Here are Doug and Michael playing in the space capsule.

Here's the whole crew....


Later in the trip, we all went to the Zoo for "Zoo Lights". The zoo is lit up with millions of Christmas lights. They have a train to ride and some animals to see.





The long weekend was FULL! Here, the kids treat Doug like a Thai motorcycle.


Rachel LOVES to read! Luckily, Michael loves to read, too. She probably read him 30 books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I haven't looked at the blog for a while I guess. Looks like you guys had a really good Thanksgiving weekend, and the kids kept you busy. Does Michael remember dressing like a chipmonk at OMSI when I was there?